CORSAIR Launches Its First Gaming PCs with AMD Ryzen 5000 Series Processors

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
corsair-vengeance-a7200-primary-1024x576.jpg
Image: Corsair

CORSAIR has updated its VENGEANCE a7200 gaming PCs with the latest tech from red team. They happen to be the company’s first systems to flaunt AMD’s new Ryzen 5000 Series processors, which leverage the Zen 3 architecture for impressive IPC gains.

CORSAIR’s VENGEANCE a7200 configurator now includes options for an AMD Ryzen 9 5900X (12C/24T), AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (8C/16T), and Intel Core i9-10850K (10C/20T) processor.

The AMD Ryzen 9 5900X system is paired with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 and 32 GB of VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4-3200 memory, while the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X system comes with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 and 16 GB of VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4-3200 memory. Both configurations...

Continue reading...

I'm not too excited by this really. Yay for AMD being in another system integrator.

I'll wait for some reviews to see what people think of these. I already question why not a x570 motherboard option, and wonder if they will have a Threadripper option as well.

I already question why not a x570 motherboard option
It's totally unnecessary?

Though yes, it should absolutely be an option. That's an oversight. It's just not needed to get full performance out of the CPU and GPU combo.
and wonder if they will have a Threadripper option as well.
As much as I'd like to see this thing become reality, the market for it has to be very, very small!

TR is totally unneeded for gaming; the best we can say is that it usually doesn't hurt. The thesis though starts with what the system needs to do other than gaming at the same time. I can see streamers wanting to get in on that, perhaps, but that's not really even optimal either.

Become a Patron!
Back