Corsair Launches New VENGEANCE i7200 Gaming PCs with 11th Gen Intel Core CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
corsair-vengeance-i7200-gaming-pc-setup-blue-lighting-1024x576.jpg

Corsair has introduced three new VENGEANCE i7200 Series Gaming PC configurations that feature Intel’s latest 11th Gen Core “Rocket Lake-S” Series Processors. The popular hardware manufacturer outlined the additions in a press release published yesterday, which confirmed that they also come equipped with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics cards and various award-winning Corsair components (e.g., H100i RGB PRO XT cooler, six SP RGB ELITE fans, and VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 memory) for high-end gaming. All of this is packed into a CORSAIR 4000D AIRFLOW mid-tower case with sharp looks and wide ventilation channels for optimal cooling.

“Available in configurations with up to an Intel Core i9 11900K CPU, the new CORSAIR VENGEANCE i7200 Series can power through complex content creation, extreme gaming, and demanding applications with...

Continue reading...

Free Shipping!

Odd configurator. It won’t let me pair an AMD CPU with a 3090, for instance.

Ship date is ... “Notify me”

Yea that configurator is trash. Why would you only allow Intel CPU's to have a 3090 and 64gb of ram? Plus none of the drive options can even be explored.

Why even bother having any configuration options at all when you can't even customize anything?

Become a Patron!
Back