Corsair Launches RS Series High-Performance Daisy-Chain PWM Fans in Non-RGB and ARGB Options

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The RS Series, a new lineup of cooling fans that are said to be ideal for PC builders seeking precise PWM cooling without the need for additional controllers, featuring simple daisy-chained connections for a hassle-free setup, are now available in 120 mm and 140 mm sizes, in both single and multi-fan packs, Corsair has announced.

See full article...

Is 20 bucks a fan a good deal? I don't know any more.

10 years ago you could get a 2-pack of really nice 120mm fans for 30 bucks. So no, I don't think $20 for a single f*cking fan is a good deal.

I would not call it a good deal but if the quality is good it's a decent deal. 10-12€ gets you some basic be quiet fans for example

10 years ago you could get a 2-pack of really nice 120mm fans for 30 bucks. So no, I don't think $20 for a single f*cking fan is a good deal.
Corsair seemed to have started this trend of overpriced fans and everyone jumped aboard. Granted they have made strides on the build quality of case fans, but the prices are a bit steep.

Corsair seemed to have started this trend of overpriced fans and everyone jumped aboard. Granted they have made strides on the build quality of case fans, but the prices are a bit steep.
Given that these are only half the price of some of their other linkable fans it's not that bad, I might consider these, they have 3 packs of more premium ones going for 160$ (with a controller but still).

Corsair has shown at computex they will launch more affordable hardware, I guess they found their sales declining with all the premium overpriced stuff.

$20 for a linkable fan isn't a bad deal. Considering other brands go for $30-50 per fan.

Become a Patron!
Back