Crash Bandicoot 4 Leaked by Taiwan Digital Game Rating Committee

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
crash-bandicoot-n.sane-trilogy-running-1024x576.jpg
Image: Vicarious Visions

It’s been nearly 22 years, but we’re finally getting a sequel to Naughty Dog’s third and final Crash Bandicoot game, 1998’s Warped. The Taiwan Digital Game Rating Committee (via Gematsu) has leaked the existence of Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time, which, as its pun-like subtitle might allude, takes the zany marsupial on an adventure across time and space.

Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time is being developed by Toys for Bob, the same party responsible for the Spyro Reignited Trilogy. You can check out the box art for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One editions below – hopefully, a PC version isn’t too far behind.

This was (is) going to be announced at the Summer Game Fest June 22nd showcase...

Continue reading...

As a big fan of CB2 and 3, from original Naughty Dog led by Andy Gavin and Jason Rubin, I'm very apprehensive about a 4th game. I did enjoy the remakes of all 3 games in the trilogy done by Vicarious Visions, but ND originals are my favorites. Toys For Bob did a ****ing outstanding job with the Spyro remake trilogy, so I guess them handling CB4 makes me a little less concerned.

Become a Patron!
Back