Crazy Taxi Reboot Is a Triple-A Game, Sega Reveals

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Sega has confirmed that it's working on a new installment of Crazy Taxi, and not only that, it's being approached as a premium, triple-A game, according to Takaya Segawa, Sega’s senior executive officer.

See full article...

Sure but I actually wonder if Sega can still FUND a triple A game.

I remember spending a lot of time playing Crazy Taxi on my Dreamcast years ago. That game was a lot of fun, but it didn't really have a whole lot of depth to it. While I did play the game a lot, I never really spent a whole lot of time playing before I'd get bored and load up another game. Although I did go back to the game often, but it was always just short gaming sessions. Just driving people around as fast as you can was cool, but it was too much like an arcade game.

I remember spending a lot of time playing Crazy Taxi on my Dreamcast years ago. That game was a lot of fun, but it didn't really have a whole lot of depth to it. While I did play the game a lot, I never really spent a whole lot of time playing before I'd get bored and load up another game. Although I did go back to the game often, but it was always just short gaming sessions. Just driving people around as fast as you can was cool, but it was too much like an arcade game.
100% same exact experience with me.

Become a Patron!
Back