Crytek Shares First Screenshot for Crysis 2 Remastered

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
crysis-2-key-art-times-square-1024x576.jpg
Image: Crytek

Crytek sent out a series of cryptic tweets yesterday hinting that it was working on a remastered version of its 2011 Crysis sequel, Crysis 2. It appears that Crysis 2 Remastered is indeed happening, as the developer shared a new tweet today of what is believed to be the first image from the game. The image shows protagonist Alcatraz against a Ceph Pinger in the middle of Times Square, and the graphics appear to be quite a step up from the original. Crysis 2 Remastered will presumably feature ray tracing, DLSS support, and all of the other technology upgrades that Crysis Remastered received.

Image: Crytek

👀...

Continue reading...

I liked Crysis 2 a lot more then 1 so I'm keeping an eye on this.

I'd be surprised if they skipped a remaster of Warhead. Crysis 2 was the Crysis game I liked the least. I just hope the remaster of this isn't based on a crappy cut-down console version like the remaster for Crysis 1 (which is based on the X360/PS3 version).

I wonder if it will have the underground ocean highly tessellated and virtually never seen plus those highly tessellated concrete Jersey Barriers everywhere? Is Nvidia involved again with this?

Become a Patron!
Back