Cyberpunk 2077’s Latest Patch Introduces Invisible Weapons, Permanent Sandstorms, and Other Strange Issues

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
cyberpunk-2077-cover-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: CD PROJEKT RED

Despite comprising an essay’s worth of bug fixes and optimizations, CD PROJEKT RED’s latest patch for Cyberpunk 2077 has managed to introduce a whole new set of embarrassing problems. This is according to various complaints and videos shared on reddit’s r/cyberpunkgame, which allude to very odd bugs ranging from weapons turning invisible, cars going insane and driving indefinitely in circles, and weather glitches that result in Night City being trapped in a permanent sandstorm. Cyberpunk 2077’s 1.2 patch has also reportedly failed to fix some major ongoing bugs, such as floating NPCs and players being randomly thrown hundreds of meters from where they’re standing.

1.2 messed up my entire save, and now...

[url="https://www.thefpsreview.com/2021/04/04/cyberpunk-2077s-latest-patch-introduces-invisible-weapons-permanent-sandstorms-and-other-strange-issues/"]Continue reading...

I haven't hit glitch 1 in the game. Admittedly I'm only 5 or so hours in. Right now it's more stable than valhalla.

I have started a new game with 1.2 on Stadia and I am not noticing most of the super obvious glitches and bugs I saw on my first attempt months ago. I still see bugs & glitches, but not nearly as many. But I'm only 3-4 hours in so who knows what the future holds.

Become a Patron!
Back