Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed to November 19

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
cyberpunk-2077-cover-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: CD PROJEKT RED

Cyberpunk 2077 fans will have to wait a few more months before they can explore the seedy depths of Night City. In a development update posted on Twitter and the official website, CD PROJEKT RED announced that it is delaying the heavily anticipated action RPG from September 17 to November 19. This marks the second time that Cyberpunk 2077 has been pushed back, but naturally, the delay is for good reason.

While Cyberpunk 2077 is largely “finished both content and gameplay-wise,” CD PROJEKT RED is spending additional time to ensure that its gameplay mechanics are balanced and the experience won’t be marred with game-breaking bugs. This is understandable, being that Night City –...

Continue reading...

Yea a month delay isn't a huge deal. See how forgiving I am. I'm even a star Citizen backer from 2013!!!

I wonder if this is when NVidias high end card(s) will appear.

My guess would be for a next gen console release

You know what... even as a FAN I'm getting really ****ing tired of this. Maybe it's the Covid but I've been looking forward to this game to change things up mentally for a while now. And wasn't the initial release date in ****ing August. 4 months of extra time is a ****ing lot.

But I also understand how a project can spiral. Lets just hope we get something truly polished after the massive download on day 0.

That and NVidia only sort of releasing cards, load of fun.
Maybe the later game release is related to lack of high end cards in consumers hands.

You know what... even as a FAN I'm getting really ****ing tired of this. Maybe it's the Covid but I've been looking forward to this game to change things up mentally for a while now. And wasn't the initial release date in ****ing August. 4 months of extra time is a ****ing lot.

But I also understand how a project can spiral. Lets just hope we get something truly polished after the massive download on day 0.

There is simply no pleasing you though. You'll be mad if they delay the game till it's fixed. You'll be mad if the game is released with bugs and you need to immediately download a patch.

You, in this instance, isn't directly you, but you "the fan" of the game.

There is simply no pleasing you though. You'll be mad if they delay the game till it's fixed. You'll be mad if the game is released with bugs and you need to immediately download a patch.

You, in this instance, isn't directly you, but you "the fan" of the game.

Actually no I'm saying if they release it and it has a good day 0 patch I'll be fine. If they release it and I can't play it on my system because it isn't properly polished I'd be pissed.

Become a Patron!
Back