Diablo II Remake Will Reportedly Be Unveiled at BlizzConline 2021

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
diablo-ii-dark-wanderer-20th-anniversary-wallpaper-1024x576.jpg
Image: Blizzard

Blizzard’s heavily rumored remake of Diablo II, Diablo II Resurrected, will reportedly be unveiled during BlizzConline (February 19–20, 2021). The speculation was shared by Kaiser499, who happens to be the same individual who leaked Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 before they were officially unveiled at BlizzCon 2019. Kaiser499 also tweeted a list of other titles that Blizzard will supposedly announce, such as World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Classic and an expansion for F2P online digital collectible card game Hearthstone.

World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade ClassicDiablo II ResurrectedHearthstone ExpansionDiablo: Immortal Release DateMobile Announcement(s)? (Warcraft Pet Battle Game)New Heroes, Maps, Lore...

Continue reading...

I don't really care to repurchase games I own and played.
Didn't go in for the Crysis remake either.

I will wait for D4

If it turns out to be reasonably close to Diablo 2 with lord of destruction, I may actually get my old college buds back together for some gaming. We played hundreds of hours of d2 together - perhaps even over 1000 hours

If it turns out to be reasonably close to Diablo 2 with lord of destruction, I may actually get my old college buds back together for some gaming. We played hundreds of hours of d2 together - perhaps even over 1000 hours

There had better be a secret cow level :p

Don't get too excited, it won't have LAN play. I'm a bit upset they have been busy recycling old games instead of just making a Diablo 4. I played Diablo 2 to completion several times and have no desire to repeat.

Become a Patron!
Back