Disney+ Announces The Simpsons and Marvel Crossover Short, “The Good, The Bart, and The Loki”

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
the-simpsons-the-good-the-bart-and-the-loki-poster-cropped-1024x576.jpg
Image: Disney

Disney+ has announced The Good, The Bart, and The Loki, a new Marvel-themed short that will premiere exclusively on the streaming service on Wednesday, July 7. Described as the ultimate crossover event, The Good, The Bart, and The Loki will revolve around Bart Simpson and Loki, the latter of whom ends up in the iconic town of Springfield after being banished from Asgard. Actor Tom Hiddleston, who can also be seen in the recently launched Loki series on Disney+, returns as the voice of the God of Mischief in the new animated short. There doesn’t seem to be any teaser footage yet, but Disney has shared a poster for The Good, The Bart, and The Loki that takes inspiration from Avengers: Endgame...

Continue reading...

I would watch this. I haven't seen much Simpsons in the last decade or so though (only one I go out of my way to watch are the Halloween episodes). So who is the woman in the Captain Marvel outfit? I recognize everyone else.

Become a Patron!
Back