ELDEN RING Shadow of the Erdtree Achieves Perfect Scores from Critics Ahead of June 20 Release

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
ELDEN RING Shadow of the Erdtree, the new expansion for FromSoftware's 2022 action RPG, is one of the greatest video game experiences of the year, according to early reviews for the DLC that began rolling out today from various outlets, many of which gave the expansion perfect scores.

See full article...

I have a suspicion that they don't dare to give anything other than perfect scores in fear of mass backlash. Fromsoft games but especially Elden Ring have become the darling of the industry you are not allowed to criticize. Or any criticism is handwaved with "git good"

A certain group of gamers think it is the perfect model of what a game should be, 99% gameplay and barely anything else. And I don't like that at all.

Fromsoft games but especially Elden Ring have become the darling of the industry you are not allowed to criticize.
Yeah, for some f*cking reason I can't even begin to fathom.

A certain group of gamers think it is the perfect model of what a game should be, 99% gameplay and barely anything else. And I don't like that at all.
I'm gonna pretend I didn't read this, and that people like that don't actually exist. It's better for both my mental and physical health.

I didn't enjoy elden ring. Have a coworker that loves it. I'm very meh over it.

Become a Patron!
Back