Elon Musk Called “Superhuman” by NVIDIA CEO as I, Robot Director Accuses Him of Stealing His Designs for Tesla Products

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Elon Musk, the businessman and investor best known for being the founder, CEO, and/or owner of several reputable companies, including Tesla and Space X, is not only rich, but also "superhuman," according to new comments that NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang shared during a discussion relating to several topics, including the death of Moore's Law and how there's $1 trillion worth of data centers that need to be modernized with GPUs.

See full article...

I don't even know where to start.

Musk is "Exhibit A" in the claim that all it takes to be successful is to inherit enough money that you don't have to care whether or not you take risks, a little bit of luck, and no ethics.

He's not particularly innovative, and doesn't have particularly good business acumen. He just tried it enough times until he was lucky.

His first company (Zip2) was a useless sham built on the .com bubble he was lucky enough to sell off just before that bubble burst. If that sale hadn't happened at the perfect time, none of us would ever have known who he was.

His second company (X.com, and Paypal after the merger) was run so poorly that the board ran him out of town, and brought back the CEO of Confinity (which X had merged with to become Paypal). He was just lucky enough to ride Peter Thiels coat tails to stupid money land because he owned so many of the shares.

Tesla he bought from its original founders, and then proceeded to almost run into the ground a few times before it became a household name.

SpaceX was a success, but only because it was enough of a passion project for him that he dumped an unreasonable amount of money into it.

The Boring Company has had most of its planned tunnels canceled, and who knows how much longer it will be around.

And that's before he was a fool and invested in Twitter, a company that has struggled to come up with a monetization method since day one, and proceeded to run it even worse than his already terrible predecessors.

His management style is reportedly awful, micromanaging everyone and everything to absolute ****, to the point where things either fail and have to be redone (because his people are the experts, not him) or people just quit. He exhibits none of the qualities of a good leader.

He is just a guy who came in with his daddy's (possibly apartheid diamond mine) money, scammed AOL into paying hundreds of millions of dollars for his first scam company, lucked out that he was fired before running his next company (X/Confinity/Paypal) into the ground and benefited from the share price increasing due to the work of others, and has had a mixed to low success rate in business ever since, with less than half of his endeavors being successful.

Super human? I think not.

Privileged, attention seeking borderline conman who is a terrible manager and has poor business acumen (but might have a knack for driving publicity) is more like it.

Last edited:
Become a Patron!
Back