EVGA Announces Water-Cooled GeForce RTX 3080|3090 HYDRO COPPER and HYBRID Series

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
evga-geforce-rtx-3090-ftw3-ultra-hydro-copper-gaming-3d-1024x576.jpg

EVGA has updated its website with water-cooled variants of the GeForce RTX 3080 and GeForce RTX 3090, which comprise four models in the HYDRO COPPER series and six models/kits in the HYBRID series. The former leverages full-cover VGA water blocks, while the latter provides the benefit of water cooling in a single, self-contained unit.

“EVGA HYDRO COPPER full-cover VGA waterblocks are the ultimate solution to quench the demands of high-end gaming, rendering, Folding, Crunching, Benchmarking, or whatever tasks your system is built to perform,” EVGA wrote. “Featuring a combination of solid...

Continue reading...

Most impressive is that 3080 hybrid for just over 700. That's a decent price for something with optimum cooling and a great set of power delivery chips on the back. :)

Here's the funny part, you now have to monitor the product page to see if the "Auto Notify" button becomes active so that you can get in que.

Because there is no "Auto Notify" atm as it was restricted to 3000 and then they removed it lol.

Other than that, Price is right, $819 for the 3080 FTW ULTRA

Other than that, Price is right, $819 for the 3080 FTW ULTRA

I'll wait for the 20GB+ version, but man, that's my card!

My 1080Ti ain't broke yet...

Not that I have any clue what I'd do with it if I upgraded it, and I need a display upgrade too :)

When the initial quantity is zero there was no reason to code in a notify button.

A lot of things seems to be in short supply tech wise, It took about 2 months to get notified about my PSU from EVGA and luckily I sat by the PC when the email came because they sold out in a few minutes too.

EVGA Super NOVA 650 GM, SFX form factor.

Become a Patron!
Back