EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID GAMING Review

David_Schroth

Administrator
Staff member
Introduction On our test bench, today is the EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID GAMING (12G-P5-3968-KL) video card. Among the seven RTX 3080 Ti cards that EVGA offers, the FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID GAMING sports the fastest factory overclock that EVGA currently offers on the RTX 3080 Ti GPU. It is equipped with EVGA’s […]

Go to post

Great review, but I do have a suggestion for the site. I wanted to compare this EVGA to the Asus LC reviewed the other day, and the methodologies and formats were different. It may be worthwhile to standardize how similar cards are reviewed by different authors.

Great review, but I do have a suggestion for the site. I wanted to compare this EVGA to the Asus LC reviewed the other day, and the methodologies and formats were different. It may be worthwhile to standardize how similar cards are reviewed by different authors.
I agree.
I was asking myself the same thing.

The methodology is actually quite similar, the graph presentation is not - I'll move over to the new style graphs very soon which should synch us up fairly well. I had a very short window to crank this one out as the step up notification for this card to poof into a 3090 Ti had appeared...

Become a Patron!
Back