EVGA Granting 24-Hour Exclusive Access to NVIDIA GeForce RTX GPUs and Other New Hardware via Elite Priority Access Program

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
evga-geforce-rtx-3080-ftw3-ultra-gaming-angled-1024x576.jpg
Image: EVGA

EVGA has introduced a new benefit for EVGA Elite members that puts them at the front of the line for NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics cards and other hotly anticipated items. Dubbed Elite Priority Access, the perk grants 24-hour exclusive early access to the queue system on newly launched EVGA products, which will presumably include FTW Gaming and other variants of NVIDIA’s soon-to-be-announced GeForce RTX 3080 Ti graphics card. EVGA customers can become Elite members by registering select products or via community involvement (i.e., earning/spending “E-Points” via EVGA’s Twitch channel or making at least 100 posts on the EVGA forum).

What is a day worth to you?Elite Members can now enjoy exclusive access to all new EVGA products for the first 24 hours of a NEW product launch to purchase or enter the queue system! If you are not already an EVGA...

Continue reading...

Yeah… no. Not falling for this one.

They aren’t even through the first 24 hours on most of their SKUs.

This is a joke.

They won't implement this until 2023 when availability is good.

What we dont need, they magically must have the lions share of GPU supplies to not have massive queues.
If they take on even more customers, supply from them will actually get tougher!

All they need do for us, take solid steps to reduce the number of shipments going to miners until supply stabilises.
That would help gamers the most.

I've got a better shot of hitting NewEgg's Product Shuffle, than myself getting involved with this bull!@#t.

So the Evga forums are full of bots by now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;););)
They should honestly just get rid of the forum post qualification, or at least combine it with the registered product requirement.

They should honestly just get rid of the forum post qualification, or at least combine it with the registered product requirement.
It's just dumb all the way around. You can't buy any cards right now anyway to get "elite" status that way, so there has to be some other way of getting in. I am honestly surprised they didn't just charge money for it.

It's just dumb all the way around. You can't buy any cards right now anyway to get "elite" status that way, so there has to be some other way of getting in. I am honestly surprised they didn't just charge money for it.
You can't buy video cards, but you can buy motherboards, power supplies, keyboards, etc. to qualify. That's how they get ya.

Sure you can. Try registering any EVGA product you have. The list they have on the site, while large, is not inclusive of everything that will give you Elite status.

You can't buy video cards, but you can buy motherboards, power supplies, keyboards, etc. to qualify. That's how they get ya.
Sure you can. Try registering any EVGA product you have. The list they have on the site, while large, is not inclusive of everything that will give you Elite status.
You guys are correct, I forget they sell more than video cards. Now it the perfect time to build a new rig anyway, am i right?

Become a Patron!
Back