EVGA Introduces GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Graphics Cards (FTW3, XC)

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
evga-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3060-ti-the-ultimate-play-1024x576.jpg
Image: EVGA

EVGA has announced its first GeForce RTX 3060 Ti graphics cards: the EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming and EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming. The former is the premium model, offering an increased boost clock of 1.8 GHz, ARGB lighting, and triple-fan iCX3 cooling setup for $439.99. The XC Gaming, on the other hand, features a more modest 1.71 GHz boost clock and dual-fan design at NVIDIA’s MSRP of $399.99.

EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti FTW3 ULTRA GAMING, 08G-P5-3667-KR, 8GB GDDR6, iCX3 Cooling, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate

1800MHz Boost Clock273.6GT/s Texture Fill Rate8192MB GDDR6 Memory14000MHz Memory...

Continue reading...

I signed up for 3070 notification back in October and still nothing. Let’s see what this one does...

LoL.....out of stock.

Last I looked, I was #462 (unoficially....) in line on the EVGA storefront for
notification of an EVGA 3080 vanilla that I registered for in mid-October....

Good luck on the EVGA line; I signed up for a couple of the notifications on September 19th, still no luck for me yet.

The EVGA que is slow, but its moving. Close to 2 months now for me on the plain vanilla 3080's
I might as well take one when it's my turn, can always drop a hybrid cooler on it later.

It's also a stress free experience, as you don't have to do anything but check your email a few times a day.

No bots, scripts, refresh spasms or any other bullshit.
Just hang out, play games, chill and wait for a invite to purchase.

Yea I signed up for the vanilla 3080 as well. I'll not hold my breath. And if I stumble on a 3080 or 6800xt before I get the email no harm no foul.

The EVGA que is slow, but its moving. Close to 2 months now for me on the plain vanilla 3080's
I might as well take one when it's my turn, can always drop a hybrid cooler on it later.

It's also a stress free experience, as you don't have to do anything but check your email a few times a day.

No bots, scripts, refresh spasms or any other bullshit.
Just hang out, play games, chill and wait for a invite to purchase.
I will agree with this. It's so simple and the concept has been around forever, I don't know why other vendors aren't doing something similar...

Well, I do know. I can hardly blame them, although I hate it. But it does mean that if I do end up buying an nVidia card I'll make sure it's an EVGA so I can support their decision to be consumer-friendly.

I'd like EVGA even more if they would just take a small deposit to get rid of the 8-hours to reply thing. Because that's what most of the rest of the retail world does when there is a queue. I don't know why electronics commodities have to be so special.

Last edited:
Become a Patron!
Back