EVGA Introduces SuperNOVA 1600 and 1300 P+ Power Supplies

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
evga-supernova-1600-1300-p-power-supplies-banner-1024x576.jpg
Image: EVGA

EVGA has introduced two new SuperNOVA P+ power supplies, the SuperNOVA 1600 and SuperNOVA 1300 P+. Fully modular and boasting an 80+ Platinum Efficiency rating, EVGA’s new SuperNOVA 1600 and SuperNOVA 1300 P+ power supplies feature a cleaner internal layout for increased airflow, a quiet and long-lasting 135 mm fan, a Variable Resistor module for better voltage stability, two DC to DC modules for more efficient power switching, and EVGA ECO Mode, a full suite of power supply protections. EVGA’s new SuperNOVA 1600 and SuperNOVA 1300 P+ power supplies also come with a 10-year warranty.

Platinum Rated Efficiency80 Plus certification ensures your power supply isn’t wasting power and turning it into excess heat. Under typical load, this power supply is 92% efficient or higher.100% Japanese CapacitorsGet the most reliability and greatest...

Continue reading...

Specifically designed for your Mining... er.. I mean High Performance Computing needs!

Specifically designed for your Mining... er.. I mean High Performance Computing needs!
Probably a big hit with the recordseeking benchmark crowd.
Might even be enough for dual 3090 Kingpins.

What I would like to see is a EVGA 1000W SFF PSU....

Do the 3090's support SLI? I thought SLI was a dead tech?

I was thinking more for the 4xxx series but ok :p

Become a Patron!
Back