Fallout Players Surge on Steam as Amazon Series Reveals Phone Number That Viewers Can Call for an Important Date

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Fallout, the new TV series from Amazon MGM Studios and Kilter Films based on Bethesda Game Studios' best-selling collection of post-apocalyptic RPGs, has played a significant role toward reviving player interest in the franchise, according to new metrics from SteamDB that show a surge in players for games that include Fallout 4, Fallout 76, and Fallout New Vegas, a spin-off of the series that developer Obsidian Entertainment launched in 2010.

See full article...

I keep wanting to get into the Fallout games, it's something that should be right up my alley.

But... I just can't get into Bethesda games. Maybe New Vegas, I have it somewhere... one of these days.

I've tried a couple times, but I just haven't caught on to the Fallout series. I don't know why. I've enjoyed the Elder Scrolls games from as far back as the old DOS days and Arena. Maybe it's different with swords and spells vs. a shooter. IDK ...

Become a Patron!
Back