Fast and Furious 10 to Begin Filming January 2022

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
f9-poster-crew-1024x576.jpg
Image: Universal Pictures

Nobody could have imagined that The Fast and the Furious would spawn nine additional films when it released back in 2001, but it’s happening. In an interview with Regal Cinema’s Matthew Hoffman, franchise star Vin Diesel confirmed that he will begin filming a tenth (and supposedly final) Fast and Furious movie in January 2022. Fast 10, as it’s called, will attempt to wrap the 20-year saga up in two parts, which is similar to what other big film franchises such as Harry Potter and The Hunger Games did for their finales. The latest Fast and Furious film, Fast 9, released in the United States on June 25 and earned $70 million during its opening weekend.

Great news for the Fast Fam! @vindiesel tells @MATTHEWHOFFMAN1 that he's...

Continue reading...

I still haven't gotten around to seeing the first one.

I remember thinking the trailer seemed pretty lame.

It is amazing to me that this of all films - which should be up there in competition for "worst film of the year" awards, received 9 sequels.

Honestly the series needed to end after Paul Walker died (or perhaps before). But I really do hope 10 is the last one.

The only ones I can remember enjoying are 1, 2, 5, and 6.

I think the first one was OK, but not great. My favorite of the series is the second one, yeah the one without Vinnie, sic.
Tokyo Drift, was abysmal, one of the worst movies I've ever seen.
4-5 were OK, I guess, they aren't very memorable, which the rest can only wish for as they were memorable for all the wrong reasons.
6-7-8 were terrible, ludicrous, and insulting to my intelligence at times. It was painful, and I'm the fool for keeping up with the series after the 20 mile runway.

Tokyo Drift, was abysmal, one of the worst movies I've ever seen.
On that we most definitely agree. I wish there was some way I could get back every second of my life that I wasted on that piece of sh1t. And like a fool, I saw it in theaters. Would have walked out but I paid money, no way to get that back either.

6-7-8 were terrible, ludicrous, and insulting to my intelligence at times. It was painful, and I'm the fool for keeping up with the series after the 20 mile runway.
I guess I don't remember 6 too well. Not sure I should bother checking it out again. On the rest, I feel your pain dawg, I really do.

The first one was a silly little movie about underground street racing (true story, the original name was going to be "Redline"). It was cheesy/corny but it wasn't horrible. Somewhere in between cars started flying and submarines and tanks and stuff are involved. I haven't seen a whole one since the first.

Become a Patron!
Back