Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Announced for PS5 with Improved Visuals, 60 FPS Performance Mode

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
ffvii-remake-intergrade-yuffie-sonon-1024x576.jpg
Image: Square Enix

Final Fantasy VII Remake is coming to the PlayStation 5 in the form of an enhanced, next-gen upgrade dubbed Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade. Square Enix announced this new version of the hit 1997 RPG during today’s State of Play event, which included a trailer showcasing the game’s higher-quality textures, improved lighting, and other updated visuals. FFVII Remake Intergrade will also feature a 60 FPS “Performance Mode” and a brand-new story episode that allows fans to step back into the boots of popular ninja and thief Yuffie Kisaragi.

“You’ll play a brand-new adventure as Yuffie Kisaragi, a new playable character for this episode,” Square Enix confirmed. “This ninja from Wutai sneaks her way...

Continue reading...

I couldn't really see much difference aside from lighting - but then again I'm watching it in crappy streaming bandwidth.

Would like to see the additional chapter with Yuffie though.

I couldn't really see much difference aside from lighting - but then again I'm watching it in crappy streaming bandwidth.

Would like to see the additional chapter with Yuffie though.
Youtube is never a good gauge on how a game will actually look due to the oppressive compression.

Become a Patron!
Back