GeForce Going Full Circle with RTX 30 Series? NVIDIA Teases Huge Event for August 31

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
geforce-rtx.jpg
Image: NVIDIA

NVIDIA has begun teasing a new “Ultimate Countdown” event on its official Twitter account, which, according to a banner, will occur 21 days from now (August 31). While the promotional material posted so far is unsurprisingly cryptic, we’re assuming that this is the date when CEO Jensen Huang will officially announce his company’s lineup of Ampere-based RTX 30 Series graphics cards.

nvidia-ultimate-countdown-21-days-21-years-banner-1024x341.jpg

The banner also includes the phrase “21 Years,” which seems to suggest that the launch will serve as some sort of anniversary event (NVIDIA launched its first GPU, the GeForce 256, on August 31, 1999). Here’s a crazy thought: what if the rumored RTX 3090 is actually a special, super-powered Anniversary edition, akin to AMD’s...

Continue reading...

JUST GIVE ME MY NEW CARD **** IT!!!

I've been ready to upgrade from my launch 1080 for like a year now... The wait is killing me.

I think I paid $300'ish for a GeForce 256 way back when ... ahh .. good times

Anyone here kind of hoping that Nvidia isn't brain dead and releases a card that is priced more reasonably for our current covid pandemic market?

Become a Patron!
Back