Ghost of Tsushima Box Art Drops “Only on PlayStation” Branding, Fueling Rumors of a PC Port

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
ghost-of-tsushima-key-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: Sucker Punch

The box art for Sucker Punch’s critically acclaimed PlayStation 4 samurai adventure, Ghost of Tsushima, has received an updated design that includes various changes such as the addition of a PlayStation Studios logo and banner advertising the game’s co-op multiplayer mode, Ghost of Tsushima: Legends (introduced as part of the version 1.1 update released in October 2020). What’s really interesting is that Ghost of Tsushima’s box art no longer features the “Only on PlayStation” branding, which suggests that it might no longer be a PlayStation exclusive and that a PC port could be on the way. Games leaker CrazyLeaksOnATrain claimed in March that Sony would be releasing PC ports of Bloodborne, Ghost of Tsushima, God of...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thing I didn't jump on it yet. I was skeptical of this rebound hookup anyway.

PLEASE f*cking come to PC. Comes too late for me (same as HZD), as I finished the game earlier this year (and it is one of my absolute favorite games of the 8th generation), but I got homeys still waiting to play it, and like me, they would much rather play it on PC.

Pretty cool, this was one of the top PS exclusives I was interested in trying but haven't played yet. Kinda bitter sweet, as it's another title I could get right now for PS5 (which has largely been collecting dust since I completed Morales), but will instead wait for the PC port.

Kinda bitter sweet, as it's another title I could get right now for PS5 (which has largely been collecting dust since I completed Morales), but will instead wait for the PC port.
At least on PS5 you get 60fps. PS4 Pro is capped at 30fps and base PS4 suffers from some decent performance drops (according to my friend who is currently playing it on base PS4). But yeah, if the PC port is indeed coming, definitely wait for that. And let's hope it's not a sh1t port rife with issues.

Become a Patron!
Back