Ghost of Tsushima Jumps 70 Spots to Become Best-Selling Game in May 2024 (U.S.)

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Ghost of Tsushima, the 2020 action-adventure game from Sucker Punch Productions that expanded its player base in May with a new critically acclaimed PC port by Nixxes Software that delivers numerous improvements over its PS4 and PS5 counterparts, including unlocked frame rates, ultrawide support, and various upscaling technologies (e.g., NVIDIA DLSS 3, AMD FSR 3.1), was the best-selling game for May 2024 in the U.S., according to new rankings shared by Mat Piscatella, Executive Director and Video Game Industry Advisor at Circana.

See full article...

Awesome game. I played it on a base PS4 and it was still a phenomenal thing to behold. On a high end PC with the settings cranked up I'm sure it will melt eyeballs.

I played it on a base PS4 and it was still a phenomenal thing to behold.
Indeed. I played it on PS4 Pro (borrowed a friend's copy) and played the expansion on my friend's PS5 (60fps ftw). I don't own the game myself though, so I plan to get the PC version. I just really wish I could transfer my save file over from the console version, so that I could do a New Game+ run using the PC version.

Would like to see it available on GoG. Other Sony exclusives have made it there ... eventually.
Yupz, exactly. I'm glad a few of their games made it on there, which is more than I can say for Microsoft.

But having to have a PS Network account is a non-starter.
On the other hand, at least Microsoft makes using a Microsoft/Xbox account for their PC games optional.

Become a Patron!
Back