GIGABYTE Launches AORUS C700 GLASS Full-Tower Case

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
gigabyte-c700-glass-case-key-art-1024x576.jpg

GIGABYTE has launched the AORUS C700 GLASS, a full-tower PC case with an eye-catching design and tempered glass panels on both sides. The case is compatible with E-ATX motherboards, 420 mm radiators, and as many as eight 120 mm fans and ten 2.5-inch solid state drives. Like many of GIGABYTE’s other flagship products, the AORUS C700 GLASS features RGB lighting effects that can be customized using its RGB FUSION 2.0 software.

AORUS C700 GLASS Specifications

Case Form FactorFull TowerM/B TypeMini ITX / Micro ATX / ATX / E-ATXColorBlackMaterialsAluminum, Steel, Plastic, GlassDimensionsH=714 W=301 D=671 mm (Within ± 1% error)Expansion slots8 + 2 (Requires PCI-E Riser Cable)5.25″ Drive BaysNone3.5“/2.5” Drive Bays42.5″ Drive Bays6I/O PanelUSB 3.1 Gen-2 Type-C x1USB 3.0 x4HDMI x1RGB SW ButtonFan...

Continue reading...

The looks are okay for me. I usually love Aorus products, but their cases were always lacking in something. This looks promising, but not sure that I would be buyer.

Reminds me of old alienware cases a bit, while it looks nice enough to me I'm not in the market for a new case anytime soon.

Still have an unopened 011 PCMR case for a future build

My 15 year old self would love this thing.

Kind of reminds me of the MCP for some reason

1609440172960.png

Reminds me of an early Alienware case that was dropped during shipping.

Become a Patron!
Back