Gran Turismo 7

Well written... The microtransactions and money crippling is what will turn me away from trying this. I've been dying for a good driving game since the days of Need for Speed 3, and I just haven't found it.. To be honest though, never tried any of the GT series, and with this review, it looks as though I won't be trying anytime soon either :(

Even if you decide to buy it, wait. The lastest patch that came out friday broke more things than it fixed. Rendering multiple missions and tests impossible to complete.

Well written... The microtransactions and money crippling is what will turn me away from trying this. I've been dying for a good driving game since the days of Need for Speed 3, and I just haven't found it.. To be honest though, never tried any of the GT series, and with this review, it looks as though I won't be trying anytime soon either :(

The best GT game in the series is GT1 through GT4. Though you could skip GT1 as its the same as GT2 with less cars/tracks and the same with skipping GT3 as it's the same as GT4 with less cars/tracks more-or-less.

I think the only modern game that'll really solve your thirst for a good driving game would be the Forza games.

I think the only modern game that'll really solve your thirst for a good driving game would be the Forza games.
Forza Horizon 4 and 5 are on the Xbox gaming pass - just played some of the intro of 5. No idea how to judge the driving dynamics with my ancient Xbox 360 controller, but it seems fun!

Forza Horizon 4 and 5 are on the Xbox gaming pass - just played some of the intro of 5. No idea how to judge the driving dynamics with my ancient Xbox 360 controller, but it seems fun!
I enjoy horizon 5. Been playing it a lot. Open to playing with others from here when i'm back from my business trip.

Become a Patron!
Back