Graphics Cards Prices Fall to a Six-Month Low in German Markets

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-ti-key-visual-1024x576.jpg
Image: NVIDIA

The graphics card market is gradually beginning to return to some semblance of normalcy in Germany. This is according to the latest pricing trends at major German retailers compiled by 3DCenter, which show the costs of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series and AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards falling to levels that haven’t been seen since early this year. Pricing saw a notably steep decline over the last few weeks, with pricing for NVIDIA GPUs and AMD GPUs dropping by 38 percent and 28 percent, respectively. Enthusiasts who are seeking to purchase a new graphics card are advised to continue exercising patience, however, as the latest trends suggest that their pricing may finally dip close to MSRP in just a few weeks...

Continue reading...

Well 6 month low isn't saying a whole lot yet, but at least the trajectory is going in the right direction.

At least until all the miners move to Texas. 😉

At least until all the miners move to Texas. 😉
Our legislature has been pretty efficient lately - obviously a concern for many reasons, but one thing they've focused on has been the failure of power companies to prevent their own failures during the Wintergeddon this past February.

Someone wants to start pulling significantly more power than average for the purpose of the property on file and they're going to get quite a bit of attention. Quite likely the power company will just not give them the power... :cool:

Well 6 month low isn't saying a whole lot yet, but at least the trajectory is going in the right direction.
And yeah, I did a quick review of prices on Amazon just to see if anything was actually in stock, and saw 3080Ti's going for ~US$2500, in stock.

Stock is the first step toward prices lowering toward MSRP.

I have been seeing cards in stock at the local MC as well. Still inflated pricing and low qty, but better flow of stock at least. I'm hoping, one day, I'll get a 3080, 3080ti.

Hey, they just had the executive order about carry on luggage fees, maybe we can see one about gpu's? Eh?

It could happen......

Become a Patron!
Back