Halo 2: Anniversary Coming to The Master Chief Collection Next Week on Steam and Xbox Game Pass for PC

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
halo-2-anniversary-cover-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: 343 Industries

It’s only been a few weeks since the remake of the 2004 classic entered public flighting, but Microsoft has announced that Halo 2: Anniversary will be landing in just eight days, on May 12. The title will be available as part of The Master Chief Collection (MCC), which is available on Steam and Xbox Game Pass for PC. Those who don’t care about the other Halo games will probably be able to purchase it separately.

Halo 2: Anniversary is coming May 12cc: @Ninja pic.twitter.com/3V10oWyhIP— Xbox Game Pass For PC (@XboxGamePassPC) May 5, 2020

According to 343 Industries’s most recent...

Continue reading...

Good, good, keep 'em coming. Of course I've been enjoying a proper version of Halo 2 on PC for quite some time, thanks to Project Cartographer. Still, will be nice to have the Anniversary edition available. I still play original Halo 1 PC port, especially because of the superior hardware-accelerated sound (which in the post-WinXP days I have to use ALchemy to enable), but that doesn't mean I don't like messing around with Halo 1 Anniversary as well.

The games I've really been waiting for with PC MCC are Halo 3 and ODST. I've really wanted to play Reach and ODST on PC, after so many years of suffering playing them on X360. Finally got to do that with Reach, now I need ODST. Halo 3 was rumored to be coming to PC ages ago, glad it will ****ing finally show up. Will be nice to finally play that game with proper controls as well.

Become a Patron!
Back