Halo 3: ODST Flighting Should Begin in Just a Few Weeks

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
halo-3-odst-key-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: 343 Industries

Four down, two to go. In a new MCC (Master Chief Collection) Development Update, 343 Industries confirmed that flighting for Halo 3: ODST is scheduled to begin later this month. Released as a spin-off to Halo 3 in 2009, ODST places players in the boots of the titular Orbital Drop Shock Troopers, who – unlike the Master Chief – must survive the city of New Mombasa without the fancy perks of MJOLNIR armor.

“Halo 3: ODST is our next installment coming to MCC on PC, and brings a stylish flair to the collection,” wrote 343 Industries. “The mood, the music, and the character development across the campaign makes it a unique Halo game that truly withstands the test of time.”

“In the first half of next month, we are planning to flight a slice of Halo 3: ODST to Halo Insiders on...

Continue reading...

I still don't understand why they're not bothering with a PC release of Halo 5. They're releasing the entire series on PC now save for that one entry. It's going to get on my nerves that the collection is never going to be complete.

I still don't understand why they're not bothering with a PC release of Halo 5. They're releasing the entire series on PC now save for that one entry. It's going to get on my nerves that the collection is never going to be complete.

I think they'll do it eventually. It just won't be part of the Master Chief Collection.

Reach and ODST are the two Halo games I wanted to play the most on PC, so now I just need ODST to come out, and I'll be good.

Become a Patron!
Back