Halo Infinite’s First Technical Preview to Focus on Bots, Could Begin as Early as Next Weekend

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
halo-infinite-multiplayer-key-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: 343 Industries

343 Industries has published a new article on Halo Waypoint that elaborates on the first technical preview for its highly anticipated Halo game, Halo Infinite. According to the developer, Halo Infinite’s first technical preview will primarily be designed to gauge the adequacy and capabilities of its bots in multiplayer matches. In order to gather feedback and online performance data, lucky Halo Insiders will be able to try out Slayer matches in Halo Infinite on three maps called Bazaar, Recharge, and Live Fire. The technical preview will also include “weapon drills” that allow players to try out many of Halo Infinite’s weapons, such as the classic assault rifle and needler. 343 Industries stated that the technical preview “could happen as soon as next weekend.”...

Continue reading...

I hope bots are available offline. Not really into online matches anymore.

For two f*cking decades I very badly wanted bots in all the Halo games. I always felt it was inexcusable when games like UT series and Quake 3 and such have had great bots since the 90s.

Become a Patron!
Back