HBO Max’s Ad-Supported Streaming Tier Will Cost $9.99 per Month

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
hbo-max-logo-dark-blue-background-1024x576.jpg
Image: HBO Max

HBO Max will be launching a new ad-supported streaming tier in the first week of June for users who are willing to tolerate advertisements for a cheaper monthly price. According to a press release shared by WarnerMedia last week, HBO Max’s ad-supported tier will cost $9.99 per month—a mere $5 difference between the standard tier of the streaming service. HBO Max’s ad-supported tier excludes Warner Bros. Same-Day Premiere films debuting in theaters and on HBO Max throughout 2021.

Both HBO Max tiers offer access to an exciting lineup of new original programming, as well as its robust catalog of content from iconic entertainment brands including HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, and more. Subscribers to the ad supported tier of HBO Max will have access to the full HBO Max content catalog, excluding Warner...

Continue reading...

I don’t know why they bother.

Well, I do - because people pay. But I have a really hard time paying for something and still getting ads. That was the biggest reason I finally got away from satellite.

I’m happy to pay for ad-free though.

I don’t know why they bother.

Well, I do - because people pay. But I have a really hard time paying for something and still getting ads. That was the biggest reason I finally got away from satellite.

I’m happy to pay for ad-free though.
That's me too. Ads equals ad supported, not me supported. Yep that's the problem, people pay anyway... Its fascinating really.

Become a Patron!
Back