Henry Cavill Upgraded His Gaming PC with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nvidia-geforce-rtx-3090-badge-close-up-1024x576.jpg
Image: NVIDIA

It appears that AMD’s Radeon RX 6000 Series announcement wasn’t enough to sway Superman from green team’s lineup of RTX graphics cards. As a follow up to his gaming PC video from over the summer, Henry Cavill took to Instagram this afternoon to share that he has upgraded his rig with a shiny new GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition. It’s a definite upgrade from what the Man of Steel was previously using, an ASUS ROG GeForce RTX 2080 Ti.

“My Christmas break is creeping ever closer and I have some projects to attend to,”...

Continue reading...

I bet he just called a friend who pulled a couple strings and helped him get one at full price. I don't see him taking marketing money for his hobby. It's how he gets away from his roles to be himself. I wouldn't want to taint that.

I bet he just called a friend who pulled a couple strings and helped him get one at full price. I don't see him taking marketing money for his hobby. It's how he gets away from his roles to be himself. I wouldn't want to taint that.
If internet celebs get free stuff all the time (even if they don't actually advertise it) I'm sure Superman can get one too. :D :p

I'm sure he'll be running raids in Shadowlands with the new GPU.

If internet celebs get free stuff all the time (even if they don't actually advertise it) I'm sure Superman can get one too. :D :p

Yar, didn't Snoop Dogg (or another rapper) receive a Xbox Series X refrigerator? I imagine it'd be a good look for Nvidia if Supes is rocking a Nvidia GPU.

Become a Patron!
Back