Here’s Nearly 30 Minutes of Days Gone Running at 4K on PC

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
days-gone-logo-motorbike-inset-1024x576.jpg
Image: Bend Studio

GameSpot has uploaded an extensive look at what Bend Studio’s action-adventure survival horror game, Days Gone, looks like running on PC at 4K resolution. A system with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K processor, and 32 GB of memory was used for this demo. Days Gone’s PC port will release on May 18 and feature ultra-wide monitor support, unlocked frame rates, and improved graphics options such as increased level of details, field of view, and foliage draw distances.

Days Gone is an open-world action-adventure game set in a harsh wilderness two years after a devastating global pandemic. Step into the dirt flecked shoes of former outlaw biker Deacon St. John, a bounty hunter trying to find a reason to live in a land surrounded by death. Scavenge through abandoned settlements for equipment to craft valuable items and...

Continue reading...

Playing through this right now on the PS5 and this looks pretty much exactly the same. It's a pretty good game, not nearly as polished as Sony's other flagship titles but still worth playing.

What's your deal with 3rd-person games? Are first-person games the only types of games you play?

Nah, I play top down strategy type titles as well.

I just loathe the 3rd person perspective. It just ruins the entire experience to me to play my character from above their shoulder. Completely ruins any chance of immersion.

Become a Patron!
Back