Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition Coming to PC This Summer: Steam Store Page Now Live

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
horizon-zero-dawn-alloy-bow-1024x576.jpg
Image: Guerrilla Games

It’s official: Sony has begun bringing its highly coveted PlayStation exclusives to the PC platform.

Guerrilla Games’s action RPG, Horizon Zero Dawn, appeared on Steam today with a tentative release date of “Summer 2020.” This happens to be the Complete Edition, which includes The Frozen Wilds expansion.

horizon-zero-dawn-complete-edition-steam-thumbnail-1.jpg

Needless to say, this is extremely exciting news for PC gamers who have expressed interest in Sony’s first-party titles but weren’t sure whether exclusives were enough to justify the purchase of a console.

Unfortunately, Horizon Zero Dawn’s Steam page doesn’t elaborate on what kind of improvements have been made to the PC port...

Continue reading...

Great news. I'm glad it's finally been officially confirmed. Just bummed it'll be a few more months before I can play.

I've been putting off playing this one on my PS4 for awhile now - glad I waited!

C'mon TLoU next!

****ing awesome. Can't believe I'm seeing it. I played it on a borrowed PS4 back in 2017 already, and last year when I got my own PS4 I bought the complete edition of the game for 10 bucks. I doubt I'll play through the game again on PC, but it's **** nice to see a Sony 2nd-party game on PC. I really could have ****ing used mouse aim and 60fps+ back when I played the game. In one summer Guerrilla Games' engine will show up twice on PC. Interesting. I know they've expressed an interest in bringing their stuff to PC before, and their engine has been running on their in-house PCs, but it was Sony's call for a retail game. I'm surprised what Sony ended up deciding. Yeah it's been 3 years but I didn't think we'd ever see it on PC at all. I do wonder if they will be allowing any of their other games to come to PC.

Become a Patron!
Back