HyperX Reveals Its First 60 Percent Mechanical Keyboard and Other Gaming Gear at CES 2021

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
hyperx-pc-console-gaming-gear-ces-2021-1024x576.jpg
Image: HyperX

HyperX has provided updates on some of its latest PC and console gaming gear at CES 2021. Among those is the introduction of the HyperX Alloy Origins 60 Percent Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, which ditches the traditional number pad, F-key row, and navigational clusters for a more compact typing experience. The company has also announced expanded availability for the HyperX Pulsefire Haste gaming mouse and HyperX Cloud II Wireless and Cloud Revolver gaming headsets, as well as a...

Continue reading...

Great, no quicksave/quickload because there is no F6/F9 key. No ALT/F4 to close a program. Those keys are there for a reason.

I have personally enjoyed my cloud II headset on PC and PS4. Good build quality and sound. I wonder if the Cloud II wireless actually works correctly with PS4. My Bose QC35ii have to be attached to the controller which I don’t like. It would be nice to have a true Bluetooth option for the PS4.

For anyone in a professional it capacity the keys they are ditching are integral. How often do you see someone at a full keyboard say. "I wish I had a 13 inch laptop like keyboard to work with here. I like fuction key combinations.

These mini keyboards are really popular to some, but I find them completely unusable.

Also, I would never buy a keyboard from a "gaming" brand.

Become a Patron!
Back