I Am Legend Sequel Starring Will Smith and Michael B. Jordan in the Works at Warner Bros.

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
i-am-legend-poster-neville-with-dog-nyc-streets-1024x576.jpg
Image: Warner Bros.

Remember how Will Smith’s character died in a fiery explosion at the end of 2007’s live-action adaptation of Richard Matheson’s brilliant post-apocalyptic vampire novel, I Am Legend? Warner Bros. apparently doesn’t, as the studio has begun development on a new installment that will bring back Smith, presumably in the role of protagonist Robert Neville, an immune survivor and researcher who manages to find a cure to the virus before meeting his demise. Plot details or how Smith’s character might be revived are unknown (prequel, or going with the alternative ending that aligns more closely with the book, perhaps?), but the actor will be starring alongside Black Panther and Creed’s Michael B. Jordan.

‘I Am Legend’ Next Chapter: Will Smith & Michael B. Jordan To Star & Produce Together For First Time; Akiva Goldsman Back To...

Continue reading...

He's gonna come back as a smart zombie and lead Jordan to cure him.. again. But wait he was immune. Ah Jordan will find a handy ai projector that the doctor transferred himself into. Yea that's it..

I primarily remember the movie showing the main character being an idiot. Never read the book, so I don't know how closely it followed.

I am legend.... I am legend..... Loading..... Loading.... Loading...
Nope nothing comes up. It feels like I watched it.... But nothing. Brilliant you say. Hmm.

I am legend.... I am legend..... Loading..... Loading.... Loading...
Nope nothing comes up. It feels like I watched it.... But nothing. Brilliant you say. Hmm.
Yeah I know I watched it, I didn't think it was bad... but I'll be damned if I can really remember anything about it either other than it was zombie apocalypse last-man-standing.

That's new. Zombies exhibiting affection and integrity rather than just mindlessly chasing people down while making grrr grrrRRRrrr GRRRRRR noises to eat their brains. Intriguing.

Become a Patron!
Back