IKEA Confirms October Launch of New Gaming Furniture Collection Developed in Partnership with ASUS ROG

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
ikea-asus-rog-uppspel-drawer-unit-1024x576.jpg

IKEA has confirmed that its new lineup of gaming furniture, which was partially developed in collaboration with ASUS ROG, will be available globally beginning on October 2021. The collection comprises more than 30 products ranging from gaming desks and chairs to mug holders and neck pillows in the HUVUDSPELARE, UTESPELARE, MATCHSPEL, GRUPPSPEL, UPPSPEL, and LÅNESPELARE product families. IKEA has clarified that the UPPSPEL products are the ones that ASUS ROG had a hand in designing.

“Gamers globally know and love the ROG brand and they trust it to deliver the most exciting gaming innovations in the market,” said Kris Huang, General Manager of the ASUS Gaming Gear and Accessory Business Unit Kris Huang. “Our new partnership with...

Continue reading...

What... what the actual sh1t. Should I even be surprised by the products I see being churned out anymore? I can only shake my head so many times before I need neck surgery.

Become a Patron!
Back