IKEA x ASUS ROG Gaming Furniture and Accessories Revealed

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
ikea-asus-rog-cup-holder-1024x576.jpg
Image: IKEA

IKEA announced that it had partnered with ASUS ROG to develop a new lineup of furniture aimed at gamers back in September. momomo_us and iamgotta have shared the first results of that collaboration, which include everything from adjustable-height gaming desks and shelving to ring lights and mouse bungees. There are even cup holders and pillows.

“The new gaming range is developed in IKEA Product Development Centre in China, Shanghai,” IKEA noted in its original announcement. “As a starting point for the product development process, IKEA and ROG designers and engineers had several workshops together with...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked at IKEA for an upgrade from the white folding table that's serving as my desk... and they didn't have anything big enough. I tried a home improvement store looking for doors because I really just need a giant slab of wood. Didn't fine any doors that would work, ran out of ideas, moved on.

I looked at IKEA for an upgrade from the white folding table that's serving as my desk... and they didn't have anything big enough. I tried a home improvement store looking for doors because I really just need a giant slab of wood. Didn't fine any doors that would work, ran out of ideas, moved on.

I'm in the same boat. Only I need a rather uniquely sized U-shaped desk. Or two L-shaped desks that will fit the space I have. I haven't found anything even remotely close to what I want. Even trying to build it the way I want with Ikea desk tops and legs it's always too long in one dimension.

Look at the ikea kitchen countertops. You can install standard legs on most or drill in yourself... or use bookshelf/drawers as ends. I am using 2 kitchen butcher block countertops which I made into an L desk.

Look around your area. There are people like me who make custom furniture. The last big desk I did for a customer was 84"x34".

Become a Patron!
Back