Intel Core Ultra (Series 2) “Arrow Lake-S” CPU Prices Leak Out, including 285K for $589

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The Core Ultra Processors (Series 2), Intel's incoming generation of "Arrow Lake-S" desktop CPUs, will range in pricing from $294 USD to $589 USD, according to new information that has been shared online.

See full article...

That's great, but I will - as long as possible - resist buying absolutely anything with an NPU/TPU in it.
I get that you're more extreme in these areas than most folks, but to be clear, avoiding such technology is going to be really really hard given how every tech company imaginable is evangelizing it.

I’m not actively avoiding it…

But it also bears no weight in my purchasing decisions either

I get that you're more extreme in these areas than most folks, but to be clear, avoiding such technology is going to be really really hard given how every tech company imaginable is evangelizing it.

Oh I fully realize it will be unavoidable eventually, that's why I said "as long as possible".

But as long as I ahve that option, I will choose it.

Mostly on principle at this point.

I having tech-company *******s telling me what I want. As a consumer I should be in the drivers seat. They should be falling over themselves to serve my desires to get my money. The entire free market model depends on that assumption, and when it is no longer accurate, then things are broken. Very broken.

Become a Patron!
Back