IO Interactive’s 007 Game Could Be the Start of a New Trilogy

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
project-007-gun-barrel-1024x576.jpg
Image: IO Interactive

IO Interactive’s new Project 007 game, which will allow players to step into the shoes of the world’s most popular secret agent as he goes on an adventure to earn his prized 00 license, may actually be the start of a new trilogy. The possibility was insinuated by studio director Hakan Abrak, who recently spoke to the Danish Broadcasting Corporation about how IO Interactive managed to convince MGM, EON Productions, and the Broccoli family into letting it develop a game based on iconic British secret agent James Bond.

“We have been allowed to make our own digital Bond, which will not lean on a Bond actor,” Abrak...

Continue reading...

which will allow players to step into the shoes of the world’s most popular secret agent as he goes on an adventure to earn his prized 00 license,
Wait has this been confirmed? Quite frankly I don't want to be James Bond, I'd rather be John Doe, or even Jane Doe, aka another agent with the license, who is not affiliated with all the baggage that comes with mr glue.

Wait has this been confirmed? Quite frankly I don't want to be James Bond, I'd rather be John Doe, or even Jane Doe, aka another agent with the license, who is not affiliated with all the baggage that comes with mr glue.
007 is just an agent designation. Being a game I imagine that it could be done to create a brand new agent for the player character stepping into the role as a greenie.

Become a Patron!
Back