Keanu Reeves Is the Voice of Shadow in First Official Trailer for Sonic the Hedgehog 3

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Keanu Reeves, the Canadian actor best known for his roles in several major film franchises, including Bill & Ted, John Wick, and, of course, The Matrix, is the newest voice behind Shadow the Hedgehog, the arch-rival and occasional ally to Sonic that Sega first introduced in 2001's Sonic Adventure 2, according to an official trailer for Sonic the Hedgehog 3 that Paramount Pictures released today.

See full article...

Everyone involved in this piece-of-sh1t movie series needs to suffer horribly. I still do NOT understand how the 2nd movie (and the Knuckles show) even got funded after the atrocity that was the first movie. But they are on a mission to see how high they can stack the mountain of dookie. They want this giant pile of feces to be visible from space.

Guess I'm the only one who really liked the movie.

Then again one of my first consoles as a kid was a Sega Genesis. Not having a lot of money, Sonic was the only game I owned on the console for years. Only chance I got to play other games was from the money I made cutting grass and renting new games on the weekends. So perhaps I am a bit biased with the amount of time I spent with Sonic and Co.

Guess I'm the only one who really liked the movie.

Then again one of my first consoles as a kid was a Sega Genesis. Not having a lot of money, Sonic was the only game I owned on the console for years. Only chance I got to play other games was from the money I made cutting grass and renting new games on the weekends. So perhaps I am a bit biased with the amount of time I spent with Sonic and Co.
My love for the Sonic characters and IP is one of the huge reasons why I f*cking hate these movies. But Sonic has been so horribly mistreated by Sega themselves that the way the movies turned out is hardly a surprise. But yeah, it's a real sore subject for me, especially considering how big of a Sonic fan I used to be.

Become a Patron!
Back