Lian Li’s New Motorized Standing Desk Doubles As a Gigantic PC Case That Can Fit Two E-ATX Setups

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
lian-li-dk-05f-dk-04f-1024x576.jpg
Image: Lian Li

If you’re in the market for a standing desk and a new PC case, Lian Li can help you kill two birds with one stone with its latest announcement, the DK-05F and DK-04F. These are motorized standing desks that double as massive PC cases – the former can actually fit not one, but two E-ATX setups.

Both of these desks are packed with features, which include a top glass panel that can be switched between transparent and opaque modes with the push of a button. Their sheer size also allows for extremely intricate air-cooled and water-cooled setups, as well as various storage layouts.

Meanwhile, a panel above the height controller allows users to quickly adjust fan settings, change the appearance of the glass, and manage seven RGB lighting modes. Lian Li hasn’t released any pricing information yet (its previous desks...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Great now you can get a cramped automated desk to use with your gamer chair. Anyone else see them releasing these around the relief package in the US as a tactic?

I've seen this thing's predecessor at Microcenter. It's pretty badass. I might get one if I was more limited on space or didn't already have a desk I like.

Reactions: _k_
Become a Patron!
Back