Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Is Coming to PS5, PC, and Other Modern Platforms, Konami Producer Suggests

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, the action-adventure stealth game from Konami and Hideo Kojima that introduced players to a prematurely aged Solid Snake, is finally coming to additional platforms following its original release for the PS3 on June 2008, according to new statements shared by Noriaki Okamura, a producer and veteran at Konami who has worked on various Metal Gear projects, including MGS: Peace Walker and MGS V: The Phantom Pain.

See full article...

Oh wow, MGS4 on PC and modern platforms. Never imagined I would see it on PC. But modern Konami who doesn't make video games still needs money, so time to re-hash and re-release old stuff made from back in the day when actual video game developers worked at Konami.

Not that I care. I only liked the first MGS game (which is the 3rd Metal Gear game). MGS2 turned me off on the series. I know 3 is supposed to be good but I never bothered to check it out. I was gifted 5 and didn't give a sh1t about that one either, though I did try to put some time into it.

What I would prefer is another MGRR, but I highly doubt we'll get another game like that.

Become a Patron!
Back