MGM Releases Action-Packed No Time to Die Trailer

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
no-time-to-die-soundtrack-cover-1024x576.jpg
Image: MGM

MGM has uploaded a new trailer for its latest 007 film, No Time to Die. We’re keeping our expectations low due to the boredom that was Spectre, but director Cary Joji Fukunaga (True Detective) may have delivered a Bond adventure with some of the franchise’s coolest action scenes yet. There’s even a transforming plane/boat of some sort. Check it out below.

“In No Time To Die, Bond has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica,” the official synopsis reads. “His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA turns up asking for help. The mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist turns out to be far more treacherous than expected, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology.”

No Time to Die will be released in theaters on...

Continue reading...

Wow, looks awesome. Sounds like the villain is finally a decent one, and not this whiny personal revenge on M or MI6 crap.

While there have been some decent action scenes, I have not cared for Craig's version of Bond at all. I am ready for the next one. I don't hate him as an actor in some of the movies he's done, but he just isn't Bond to me.

I'm not paying a dime to see this one. I hated Skyfall and skipped Spectre.

Looks cool... I'm almost certain I'm going to hate Malek's over exaggerated fake accent. I like the guy, but this is really going to annoy me.

I'm not paying a dime to see this one. I hated Skyfall and skipped Spectre.
Yeah.. definitely not going out of my way to pay to see that either. Skyfall was alright... not great, not terrible. Spectre was definitely a mess, and you really aren't missing much.

Isn't this the one that's supposed to be some woke dumpster fire?

Become a Patron!
Back