Michael Keaton Reportedly Returning to Play Batman in New Saga of DCEU Films

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
batman-returns-bruce-wanye-bat-signal-1024x576.jpg
Image: Warner Bros.

We previously learned that Michael Keaton would be donning the cape and cowl again as part of Andy Muschietti’s new Flash film, which will introduce the concept of a multi-verse involving multiple Batmen. The New York Times’ Brooks Barnes (who recently gave us that interview with DC Films president Walter Hamada) has now confirmed that Keaton isn’t only returning in a one-shot cameo role, but that he’ll be starring as the Dark Knight in a new “saga” of films for Warner Bros.

“To make all the...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, Adam West is the only Batman for me

Keaton was a good one tho - could, and have, done a lot worse

Jesus.

Is he going to play a retired Batman?

Michael Keaton turns 70 this year...

Maybe they are going for cgi de-aging. Only a small step from there to completely digital actors.

Beetleguese

...say it three times ... I dare yuh ..

I will say that Michael Keaton looks really good for being 70. He aged well. A little makeup and he could pass for mid to late 40's no problem.

Like, he did not look like he was in his mid 60's in Spiderman Homecoming.

I will say that Michael Keaton looks really good for being 70. He aged well. A little makeup and he could pass for mid to late 40's no problem.

Like, he did not look like he was in his mid 60's in Spiderman Homecoming.

Well, here he is at the oscars in 2019.

1609866345907.png

But yeah, it is crazy what you can accomplish when you are wealthy enough to not have to worry about anything but your appearance, and your continued income depends on maintaining that appearance :p

Well, here he is at the oscars in 2019.

View attachment 729

But yeah, it is crazy what you can accomplish when you are wealthy enough to not have to worry about anything but your appearance, and your continued income depends on maintaining that appearance :p
That's one hell of a face lift :eek:

Become a Patron!
Back