Microsoft Says Xbox Series X/S Shortages May Continue Until April 2021

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
xbox-series-x-top-1024x576.jpg
Image: Microsoft

Microsoft’s newly launched Xbox Series X|S consoles have been difficult to obtain, and unfortunately for holiday shoppers, it’s likely that they’ll remain elusive well into the coming year.

Speaking at the recent Jefferies Interactive Entertainment Virtual Conference, Xbox CFO Tim Stuart expressed his belief that supply shortages of Microsoft’s next-gen consoles could continue until April 2021.

“I think we’ll continue to see supply shortages as we head into the post-holiday quarter, so Microsoft’s Q3, calendar Q1,” Jefferies said. “And then when we get to Q4, all of our supply chain continuing to go full...

Continue reading...

I usually get a couple games from my parents as a gift for the holidays, I hope I get to play them b4 holiday season 2021 the way this are going these days.

Don't worry I'm sure you'll be able to play them in the downgraded version for your current xbox. ;)

Shortages? I can get I don't know... stopped counting at 50 from offerup.
Wonder what is the real demand? I think they wouldn't be so hard to buy if it weren't for scalpers.

I've pretty much given up hope before April of next year.... not like there are any next gen games I am dying to play anyway (well, Cyberpunk....)

Become a Patron!
Back