Motorola Razr with Folding Screen Launching Exclusively on Verizon for $1,499.99

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The legendary flip phone is back. Motorola has unveiled its newest razr, which improves upon the original design with a state-of-the-art OLED screen that can fold in half. Engineers have evidently put a lot of thought into the hinge mechanism, as the screen appears perfectly flat when open. Unfortunately, the reinvented icon costs $1,499.99 and is exclusive to Verizon.

While the new razr might look familiar closed, flip it open to reveal a modern smartphone unlike any other. The main screen is a gorgeous, full-length 6.2” display that closes completely in half. On the outside, a touch-enabled “Quick View” display lets you interact with notifications without having to open the phone.

$1500 towards a PC/for an entire PC, or buy a phone...
Yyyeeeaaahhh not exactly a hard decision. Motorola got some of dat fine Colombian, did they now? And I'm not talking about the coffee. I wouldn't spend anywhere near that for a graphics card, let alone a ****ing phone. Is that an actual real price, and not like some April-Fools-In-November type of ****? Maybe Motorola is so coked out they forgot what month it is.

I admit they're pretty cool but I'll stick to my Galaxy + phones especially for that price. Honestly I can't see why you'd want a folding smart phone. I guess it would be a little easier to carry maybe?

I admit they're pretty cool but I'll stick to my Galaxy + phones especially for that price. Honestly I can't see why you'd want a folding smart phone. I guess it would be a little easier to carry maybe?

Cause it looks "cool"

Call me when they are $200.... and knowing Moto / Lenovo... about 6 months

That's a lot of money for Chinese spyware!

Actually Moto makes great android phones with minimal bloat and junk. I'm my second Moto G phone and it has zero BS apps unlike Samsung which is loaded with them. They use a pretty straight android build almost like the pixel phones. I have been happy with them and they are "cheap".

I think a folding phone would be great.

Seems like we used to have folding phones... everything old is new again I guess.

Become a Patron!
Back