MS Paint Cocreator

Grimlakin

Forum Posting Supreme
Welcome to the wild west of AI... or not...

So I heard about the co creator thing for MS Paint and thought. That could be fun. I need a drawing for my Shadowrun character. If you're not familiar shadowrun is a cyberpunk meets Fantasy setting. Magic, cybered out street samurai, Dragons... it's all there. Vampires and smart zombies too!

Anyway I gave a loose description of the character I was looking to get a drawing for. Hit the submit and it immediately came back with "You are using words that are outside of MS's guidelines for acceptable content." Any bets on what the word was... if you guessed GUNS you are ABSOLUTELY correct.

Thanks MS for giving an AI tool to people so they can create EXACTLY what you want them to.

if you guessed GUNS you are ABSOLUTELY correct.
I wouldn't have guessed that, but in the early days of public access to these model interfaces, I guess it's understandable. Lots of political influence and lots of international perspective both at these companies and also in terms of regulatory scrutiny.

I wouldn't have guessed that, but in the early days of public access to these model interfaces, I guess it's understandable. Lots of political influence and lots of international perspective both at these companies and also in terms of regulatory scrutiny.
Yes it's odd but inget it. Still don't like it.

They want their cake and eat it too. This will only drive people to use software and models that is not restricted by corporate meddling.

Restrictions like this hurt good faith users, while not preventing someone who wants to do actual harm. Well, I guess it is about washing their hands of the whole affair instead of doing actual good.

I've had adobe tell me that the word monocle is not within their acceptable guidelines....

I've had adobe tell me that the word monocle is not within their acceptable guidelines....
They must really feel threatened by Sherlock Holmes then :D

I think that might be the result only allowing whitelisted prompts.

Become a Patron!
Back