MSI Announces Optix MAG342CQRV Curved Gaming Monitor

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
msi-optix-mag342cqrv-monitor-1024x576.jpg
Image: MSI

MSI has launched its latest display, the Optix MAG342CQRV. This is a curved gaming monitor with a 34-inch UWQHD (3440 x 1440) VA panel that delivers refresh rates of up to 100 Hz. It also features speedy, 1-ms response time and support for Adaptive Sync technology. Pricing and availability haven’t been announced.

Original Press Release:

Optix MAG342CQRV is MSI’s latest curved gaming monitor.

With the continuous advancement of science and technology, MSI constantly innovates, surpasses itself, and makes gaming monitors well-liked to more users. In response to different users’ needs, MSI also introduced products that meet different requirements. The MAG342CQRV that launched this time has a wide 34” UWQHD panel that supports resolution up to 3440×1440, 100hz refresh rate, and a 1ms VA panel...

Continue reading...

The closest monitor (not at this resolution and smaller) that I see on the market is 400 bucks. If this is 450 it could be worthwhile.

Hope it's better than my old Mag 32" curved monitor I had. After a while it started getting dead pixels that would pop up, and I couldn't correct them. Just outside of the warranty period as well.

Become a Patron!
Back