NBCUniversal’s Peacock Gets Exclusive U.S. Streaming Rights to WWE Network

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
wwe-money-in-the-bank-1024x576.jpg
Image: WWE

Wrestling fans who are interested in subscribing to a new streaming service will definitely want to give NBCUniversal’s Peacock a closer look. The media conglomerate announced today that it has won exclusive U.S. streaming rights to WWE Network’s extensive catalog of wrestling content, which includes in-ring shows, archived matches, pay-per-events, original series, and more.

“We are thrilled to further the long-standing and trusted partnership WWE has with NBCUniversal,” said Nick Khan, WWE President and Chief Revenue Officer. “Peacock is an innovative platform that will enable us to showcase our most significant events, including WrestleMania, and provide the...

Continue reading...

I'm constantly amazed that enough people watch this junk to make it worth NBC paying even a dime for the privilege.

There really is no accounting for taste...
I get CBS just for Star Trek when those shows are releasing. I know I'm a sucker; there's literally nothing on CBS I have watched, and I've looked.

I get CBS just for Star Trek when those shows are releasing. I know I'm a sucker; there's literally nothing on CBS I have watched, and I've looked.

I just took a look at the lineup.

Holy crap there's a lot of unwatchable junk on there.

Wifey has Peacox for Yellowstone and will be cancelled when she catches up

Become a Patron!
Back