Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remaster Coming in November

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
need-for-speed-hot-pursuit-key-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: Criterion Games

According to a now-removed Amazon listing (via Eurogamer), the remastered version of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit will be released on November 13, 2020. We’re not sure if that’s a placeholder or not, but the date does line up with the original’s release on November 16, 2010, which would make the remaster an excellent way to celebrate the cop/robber racer’s 10th anniversary.

VentureBeat was the first to leak Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit’s remaster back in June. According to that report, the game is coming to PC, Nintendo Switch, and “other consoles,” which presumably means the PS4 and...

Continue reading...

Ehh... should've remastered Porsche Unleashed instead.

As a fan of driving games, need for speed (was it hot pursuit) was a good game to go back to to mess around in just to screw with the police chases. I think it might have been need for speed underground though.

As a fan of driving games, need for speed (was it hot pursuit) was a good game to go back to to mess around in just to screw with the police chases. I think it might have been need for speed underground though.

I'm a fan of racing games as well. I remember playing Hot Pursuit a lot, so I hope this remaster does it justice.

Become a Patron!
Back